The Wisconsin Highland Games
Friday, Sept. 4 - Sunday, Sept. 6, 2015
Waukesha Expo Center
Thank you to all the volunteers, members, participants, athletes, dancers, musicians, competitors, merchants, and visitors who made the 2015 Wisconsin Highland Games a grand success! And now it's time to begin planning next year's games, the 2016 Wisconsin Highland Games!
Friday Sept 4: 5 - 10 pm (Opening Ceremonies at 6; party with food and music afterward)
Saturday Sept. 5: 9 am - 10 pm (events end at 6)
Sunday Sept. 6: 9 am - 9 pm (events end at 5)
The Pub Tent remains open with live music after the end of events.
The skirl of the pipes... the mighty strength of the athletes... the leaping grace of the dancers... the Wisconsin Highland Games are back, Labor Day Weekend in Waukesha!
It's a weekend of affordable Celtic fun for the entire family, with a convenient location right near the interstate, plenty of easy parking, and kids 12 and under get in free.
Explore your family history, hurl a battle axe, check out the kilts, play with the dogs, or have a pint at the pub with some authentic Celtic music!
- Advance tickets are available at the Expo Center through 3:00 pm on Friday, Sept. 4. Info on our Tickets Page.
- Wisconsin Highland Games 2015 signup forms and applications
- Latest Wisconsin Highland Games news: News page
- Take a tour of the Games: The Games
- How to get here: Directions page